jsclevel

Default how do I slow down the scroll rate for highlighted text in Word?

When I highlight text, then hold the highlight--then move the cursor arrow
down the page, then when I hit the end of the page the scroll goes way too
fast--frequently flying down more than a few pages. This makes highlighting
text extremely difficult when you also have to scroll down the page. There
seems to be just one speed for this action--it is not a gradual control of
scrolling speed as one might expect. Does anyone know what I'm talking
about? Help!!!