Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Mark Davila

Default A row breaks in the middle of the table

Greetings,

I use MS Word 2002. I am trying to impose a little order on a 400 page
manual I've written and am encountering all sorts of knotty little problems.

Here's one of my "favorites." My document has lots and lots of tables.
Occasionally, I'll have one that breaks in the middle. But it's not breaking
over a page. (I've already tried, Table/row/allow rows to break across
pages) Instead, it's breaking at a middle row and displaying (in print
layout and print preview) it as two different tables, one above the other.
Interestingly, the table displays as it should in Outline view. And if I
copy the table to a new document, it copies fine - as one table instead of
two.

Mark Davila