Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Convert HTML page ???

You're talking about the File menu in your browser? Save as some kind of Web
page, then open in Word and save as a Word document.

"++++Jack++++" wrote in message
ink.net...
Suzanne== been there, wont let me do that... The only choices I have are
for save as type

Web Page, complete [*.htm, *.html]
Web Archive, single file [*.mht]
Web Page, HTML only [*.htm, *.html]
Text file [*.txt]

thanks

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
File | Save As | Word Document.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"++++Jack++++" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have downloaded several HTML pages, I'd like to convert to

word97.DOC

Is there any possible way to do this (using Office Pro 97)????

thanks..