Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default pleading format macro

Why not paste the document into one based on a template that includes the
line numbers and borders?

"A Leech" wrote in message
Does anybody have a macro to insert into an existing document that inserts
pleading format - line number and borders?? Or a suggestion to prevent
losing the formatting of a document when cut and pasted into the pleading
template? Unfortunately I get documents from somebody who doesn't use
styles. . . and I have to reformat everything when I paste into template.