Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Moving bulk information from Excel to Word

It sounds as if Graham has understood what you are trying to do but if
not, maybe you could spell it out a bit more, e.g. what have you got in
your Excel sheet and what do you want to end up with in Word?

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk
Visit Londinium at http://www.ralphwatson.tv

Sue wrote:
I am wanting to move all data under a number of headings from Excel to Word.
For example counter number and a list of the counter numbers I have
entered will move across, 0001, 0002, 0003. Is there any way of doing this
without having to make more headings?