Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ammammata Ammammata is offline

Default [2010-2016] zooming pictures

hello gents

I'm writing a tutorial for a new software, I'm including pictures
(screenshots) but unfortunately, working at 1920x1080, texts and fields
can't comfortably be read

I can't reduce the application resolution and in most cases I have
important fields on both ends, leftmost and rightmost

solution one: work with an imaging software to remove the middle part of
the picture, nearing left and right side

solution two: implement a sort of zoom in the word document to get the
fullsize picture in a pop-up window that can later be close with a proper
button or just clicking on the main document

solution three (not a good one): ask the users to use the program zoom
function to enlarge/reduce

any additional idea?

TIA

--