Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rmarshall rmarshall is offline

Default Hard return after numbering in heading styles

How do I get a hard return after the section number and before the title of
the heading? For example, I want heading 1 to look like this:

Section 1
Title of Section

Also, how do I get an unnumbered heading to appear in the table of contents
with other numbered headings? That is, I want to apply the same style to a
heading that doesn't have numbering as I do to the remaining headings that do
have numbering and have both appear in the table of contents. For example,
the TOC would look like this:

Introduction.....
Section 1 Title....

Thank you!