Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mark D. Mark D. is offline

Default No footnote tip displayed when cursor points at reference numb

My posting is quiet relevant...it points out a glaring omission of important
relevant information, the seeking of which is the primary reason we turn to
this forum....for help. My posting is intended to be a constructive comment
as to the importance about providing ACCRUATE information, especially when
one has found a solution. I'm sorry that you perceived it otherwise grammatim.

"grammatim" wrote:

Are you having fun posting irrelevant scolding responses to messages
from months or years ago?

On May 17, 12:35 pm, Mark D. wrote:
There were TWO suggestions made by two different respondents. Since you
didn't respond directly to the person who offered the suggestion that worked,
it would be helpful to other readers is you include which suggestion,
specifically, worked for you.

Thanks.

"jenter" wrote:
I did what you suggested.
It works fine.
Many thanks for your help.

"jenter" wrote:

I have an existing document that I created with footnotes. Now (suddenly)
when I point the cursor at the footnote reference number by the text, the
footnote tip does not appear. What have I done to stop this display?-