Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Summer Summer is offline

Default HELP! Resetting MS Word 2007 to Default

In short, close the Application Word. Then rename Normal.dotm and restart
Word Application so it can rebuild Normal.dotm.

www.docsliveonline.com
"RLogan" wrote in message
Hey Suzanne,

I try renaming Normal.dotm but I can't because I am obviously using MS
Word
2007 under that template. I am really new at this, so can you show me how
fix my problem "step-by-step." I have Window Vista if it helps.

Thanks.

--
Rolly

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

For any previous version, you would rename Normal.dot and let Word build
new one. I assume the same would be true in Word 2007 except that it
would
be Normal.dotm that you would rename.

so
all may benefit.

"RLogan" wrote in message
My question is simple: How do I go back to default? That is, some
styles

have
changed that I simply find annoying. In other words, I want MS Word
2007

the
way I got it out of the box without having to reinstall. Please help!

--
Rolly