Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Set New Default Style Set in Word 2007?

Glad it's working for you. No question is ever stupid -- it could be that
you did try using it but the changes weren't sticking which would indicate
another issue. :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"KathyN" wrote in message
DOH! Yes, I saw that option after I posted my stupid question. THANKS!

"Beth Melton" wrote:

Did you try using the "Set as Default" command at the bottom of the
Change
Styles options?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"KathyN" wrote in message
I've successfully created a style set that shows all the common styles
for
my
company, and I've named it with my company name. I know that when I
open
blank document, I can select this style set.

Is there any way to set this as the DEFAULT style set?