Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default labels/page/setup?

Labels in Word are tables - the table is created by the envelope/label tool.
Choose your label type then click the new document button in the label
dialog to create the table. Fill the cells as required. If it is going to
run to more than a page, consider instead creating a label merge

Bruce wrote:
I have several different labels I want to printoff. I was looking in
page layout for to do this, but couldn't find a place to do this in
word? Is there a place where I can set this up, then go to each individual
label and type it in?
Rather than try to set a table up?
thanks