Graham Mayor

You don't need a macro to sum fields - use REF fields in conjunction with a
formula field and set the properties of the form fields to calculate on
exit. e.g {=({Ref Text1}+{Ref Text2}+{Ref Text3})}

JamesR wrote:
I am using Word 2000. My macro capability currently is limited to the
macro recording feature. I have a protected form that includes a
table. One column needs to be summed. My macro to sum the column
works fine, until I turn protection back on.
When I attempt to record the macro again and Turn OFF protection, the
macro recording is stopped.
Can this onle be accomplished with teh VBA or VBScript method of
writing a macro? Or is there a way to record this process?