Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Henk57[_13_] Henk57[_13_] is offline

Default formatting images

;2155448 Wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Office 2003 on Windows XP. I have inserted two images in my
document, both are small enough that they appear on the same line. My
question, however, is I want one image to appear left aligned and the
other right aligned, but when I try to use the aligning tools, both
images shift to the left or right. How can I make one be left aligned
and the other right aligned?

Thanks, - Dave

An alternative for Suzanne's solution is to use a table for layouting
your pictures. If you use a 2x2 table, making the borders invisible
and the cells properly dimensioned, you can use the two empty cells for
positioning your captions.

--
Henk57