Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default graphics in labels or table cells

Adding a text box just adds a layer of complexity. All the same wrapping
options are available for graphics as for text boxes, and if you change the
wrapping on a graphic from In Line With Text to any other style, you can
drag it freely.

"Glenda" wrote in message
One thing that I have found helpful is to first place the graphic(s) in a
text box (no fill, no line). By doing that, you can easily move the text

box
containing graphic to wherever you want it.

"Donna" wrote:

How do you manipulate graphics inside a table cell or label? I can't

make
them move where I want and type around theml.