Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Any way to copy two paragraphs from one cell to multiple cells?

If you select the whole cell and copy it, then paste to a range of cells,
everything will be pasted into those cells.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Kelly" wrote in message
I have built a table in Word 2003. The table has seven columns and many
rows. I wish to copy the contents of one cell to almost all the cells in
column. The contents of the one cell has two paragraphs. I select the
one
cell and click the copy button the toolbar. I then select all the cells
where I wish to paste the contents of the original cell. I click the
paste
button on the toolbar. The results are odd. The first paragaph is pasted
the first, third, fifth cell and so on. Every other cell receives the
first
paragraph from the original cell starting with the first cell I selected
receive the pasting. The second paragraph is pasted to the second,
fourth,
sixth cell and so on. Every other cell receives the second paragraph from
the original cell starting with the second cell I select to receive the
pasting. I've tried everything I can think to do.

Is there an easy way to copy two paragraphs from one cell to multiple
cells
with each cell receiving the contents of the original cell and not parsing
the contents of the orignail cell to many cells?

I appreciate any help you can provide.