Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Greg

Default Any way to copy two paragraphs from one cell to multiple cells?

Tony,

It also seems to be version dependent. The results I reported
yesterday was from Word2003. Same test today in Word2000 the results
are totally different.

In 2000 the Chr(13) are not picked up even when present and the Chr(10)
is not appended.

Selecting the first word "Test" and the second word "Test" without the
paragraph mark returns:

84|101|115|116|84|101|115|116

So if I select "Test" Paragraph Mark "Test" the resultant .GetText
string is "TestTest." I wonder how Word then determines where to put
the paragraph mark back in that string when it performs a paste.

Obviously I am in an area over my head here.