WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Printing on compliment slips

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble printing on your compliment slips. It sounds like the printer is having difficulty handling the size of the slips.

One solution you could try is adjusting the paper size settings in Microsoft Word. Here's how:
  1. Open your document in Word.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab.
  3. Click on "Size" and then select "More Paper Sizes" at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
  4. In the "Page Setup" window that appears, enter the dimensions of your compliment slip (21cm x 9.9cm) in the "Width" and "Height" fields.
  5. Click "OK" to save the changes.

Once you've adjusted the paper size settings, you should be able to print your document on the compliment slips. If the printer still has trouble handling the slips, you may need to adjust the printer settings as well.

Another solution you could try is using a different printer that can handle the size of the compliment slips. If that's not an option, you could try printing on a larger sheet of paper and then cutting the paper down to the size of the compliment slips.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can do to assist you.