Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Keyboard Shortcuts for Macros in Word 2007

Hi Grappler,

Search to see how many Normal.Dot* files you locate and in what locations. The shortcuts would be saved to Normal.dotm by default.
You may also want to search and recycle files found from Start=Search using the search string of
~$*.*;*.tmp
prior to starting Word.

To get asked to confirm if you want to make changes to Normal.dotm use the Word 2007 Option setting (Alt, T, O, A) and in Advanced,
scroll down to the 'Save' section and turn on the
[x] Prompt before saving Normal template
choice. Then test by modifying then assigning one shortcut key in Word, then trying it out then closing Word and reopening it.

"Grappler" wrote in message ...
Cindy,
No, when I exit Word I see no message that "Normal.dot" has been changed.
Nor are the keyboard shortcuts preserved if I save in VBA Editor.
--
Still Grappling
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)