Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Remove/Edit Text without getting rid of images or possibly formatting.

It might be easier to extract the images
http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm and insert them into the
other document. Otherwise it will be a laborious cut and paste exercise. PDF
conversions aren't exactly easy to edit (though easier if you use decent OCR
software such as Finereader).

dammyg wrote:
Hi, I have a word file that was converted from a pdf file, the word
file has lots of images, I would like to change just the text in this
file with text from another file without removing the images, is this
possible?

Thank You