Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shauna Kelly Shauna Kelly is offline

Default how do i put a word document in alphabetical order

You can also sort paragraphs of text without their being in a table. Just
select the text and do Table Sort.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"Kathryn Groves" wrote in message
Did you create your list in a table... or just lines of text? If you did
lines of text -- you might try highlighting your lists and from the Table
Menu -- converting the Text-to-Table.

Then you should be able to sort.

Kathryn Groves

--

"sam" wrote in message
news
I created a price list for my volunteer job and I am having problems
putting
it in alphabetical order. I have tried highlighting the document and then
selected table, then sort and it just does not work no matter what I try
do. Can you please help me? Thanks