Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Can I view the data source in mail merge receipients?

Which version of Word are you now using, and what type of data source are
you using (Access database, Word document, text file, Excel sheet,...)?

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Jan" wrote in message
In an older version of Word, I was able to click edit under mail merge
receipients, enter data and then click view data source. This was
extremly
useful for continually saving the data source. Now, view data source
button
is grey and not available. Is my only option to enter the data to the
data
source first , save and then access the form?