Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jackie D

Default is there "read out loud" option in word as in acrobat?

I've installed this 'Text to Speech' macro successfully but I'm getting stuck
on the extra macro to toggle the this on and off. This is what I've been
doing:

In the same word document as I've created the text to speech toolbar, I've
gone through the process again to create a new macro. I'm calling it
something like Speech Toggle and clicking on 'create'. When VBA opens, it is
showing the text from my original Text to Speech Macro. I copied and pasted
the new 'toggle macro' over the top. But then my Text to Speech Macro stopped
working.

This isn't really what I expected to happen. Does anyone know what I'm doing
wrong? I've set up the Text to Speech macro again and would appreciate some
help adding the extra macro.

--

Many thanks
JD

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

http://www.gmayor.com/word_text_to_speech.htm

Majid Bashir wrote:
is there "read out loud" option in word as in acrobat?

Plz send me answer on

thanks