Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Default is there "read out loud" option in word as in acrobat?

If you followed the web site installation information you will have a module
called TextToSpeech
Open the vba editor ALT+F11 and copy the macros into that module, so that
only the three macros are present.
Attach the SpeechBar macro to a toolbar button to toggle the Text To Speech
toolbar (which you should also have created).

Jackie D wrote:
I've installed this 'Text to Speech' macro successfully but I'm
getting stuck on the extra macro to toggle the this on and off. This
is what I've been doing:

In the same word document as I've created the text to speech toolbar,
I've gone through the process again to create a new macro. I'm
calling it something like Speech Toggle and clicking on 'create'.
When VBA opens, it is showing the text from my original Text to
Speech Macro. I copied and pasted the new 'toggle macro' over the
top. But then my Text to Speech Macro stopped working.

This isn't really what I expected to happen. Does anyone know what
I'm doing wrong? I've set up the Text to Speech macro again and would
appreciate some help adding the extra macro.

http://www.gmayor.com/word_text_to_speech.htm

Majid Bashir wrote:
is there "read out loud" option in word as in acrobat?

Plz send me answer on

thanks