Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RajKohli RajKohli is offline

Default Stretching background to full page

First of all:

1. Click Tools - Options - click Print tab.
2. Here make a check mark on Background Colors and Images.

Now, Here are 2 options for you to put a background. First decide that what
you want your picture as a Watermark or a Clear Picture.

For Watermark:

1. Click Format - Background.
2. Printed Watermark.
3. Click Picture watermark Radio Button.
4. Click - Select Picture - and choose a desire picture.
5. Set the scale as required e.g. 100%
6. Click Ok.

Second One is:

1. Click Format - Background - Fill Effects
2. Click Picture tab.
3. Select Picture and choose a desire picture.
4. Click Ok and see the results.

Hope this help, let us know!

"DEBNC" wrote:

I am sorry I do not know what to put this under but I am trying to find out
how to place a picture that is not html as a background without it tiling.
How do I make it stretch to full page? If I am under the wrong catergory
where should I put it?
--
In His Service,
Debra A. Snipes