Michael DiSanto

Default Word 2003 document does not show spelling errors

I am using office 2003 and have a word document that does not show any
spelling or grammar errors underlined in red or green. I checked and the
check spelling and grammar as you type is turned on. Actually it does
underline misspelled words in other documents. If I highlight the whole
document and tell it to spell check it says "done". Even if I deliberately
put in a spelling error it does not show up. Is there a way that I can turn
the automatic spell check back on in this document?