Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default how can we make a tutorial using word

Use Snagit (www.techsmith.com) to take screen captures of your Access forms,
etc and type the instructional text outside the graphic.

For examples of what can be done, see the following page of fellow MVP
Graham Mayor's website:

http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Frank Situmorang" wrote in
message ...
Hello,

Can anyone help me how can we use word to make a tutorial for my access
database that I just built.

Shoud we type the sentence outside of graphic?, or we use insert textbok
anywhere in the graphic. But the problem maybe that we can not make a
table
of contents if it is a text box?

Thanks in advance
--