Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Gordon[_4_] Gordon[_4_] is offline

Default Address Book not accesible

"steve52 via OfficeKB.com" u48942@uwe wrote in message
news:a5ae546aee75d@uwe...
I am running word 2000 on vista , and when click on tools - envelopes &
labels and click on the contact book symbol , I get the message "Either
there
is no default mail client or the current mail client cannot fulfill the
messaging request. Please run Microsoft Outlook and set it as the default
mail client." if I then click OK I get the message "Logon failed. You
must
log on to Microsoft Exchange to access your address book. Error code:
"Unspecified error".". My default email program is windows mail.
Any help gatefully received.

And Windows Mail is NOT Outlook, is it? There's your answer right in front
of you.