Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chief775 Chief775 is offline

Default Page Orientation during printing

Hello - If I have a Word doc with both portrait and landscape pages in it,
when I print it the landscape pages print with the footer on the left side of
the page when it is bound in to a book. This presents a problem when I am
send the document to the a copy company (a quick print type company) that is
going to print mulitple copies of the book. I generate a PDF which goes to
the print company, they then crank out the number of books I want. The
landscape pages tend to be forms or other items that the user of the book
completes either in a classroom environment or on their own. But if I have
the books bound, let's say with comb binding, the orientation of the page is
such that the comb binding is at the bottom of the page, which makes it quite
difficult to use.

So the question is - Is there somewhere in I can define the orientation or
the landscape pages? I've looked around but have not been able to find
anything. I am using 2007. Thanks in advance

HH