Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default Glossary and Index after endnotes

Read the article again. It explains how you should make use of the "Suppress
endnotes" option for all sections except the one where the notes should
actually follow.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Bill" wrote in message

Thanks, Suzanne, but unless I am missing something, that does not
solve my problem. I read this article before posting. At least with my
version of Word, this only works if there is just one section.
Choosing "End of section" results in the endnotes being placed at the
end of each chapter (section), not at the end of the book:

Chapter 1 (section 1)
Endnotes for Chapter 1
Chapter n (section n)
Endnotes for Chapter n
Glossary
etc.

instead of

Chapters 1-n
Endnotes
Glossary

The separate sections are necessary to allow for different page
headings for each chapter. Again, I would be happy to learn if this
limitation was resolved in a later version of Word.

Bill Buntain