Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Al in Cal Al in Cal is offline

Default Why can't I make the clipboard stop showing up on my document?

Suzanne,

I'm sorry, but there is no box to check or uncheck on the Edit tab of Tools
| Options in Word 2003 to disable the Clipboard. There's only a little
options box that appears at the bottom of the Clipboard after it appears,
which lets you disable the Clipboard from then on. I too don't want it to
show. I'm tired of having to shut it off in every session. I would like to
be able to change a setting so that the Clipboard never appears in the first
place. Can this be done? Thanks.

- Al -

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

That's the Paste Options button; disable it on the Edit tab of Tools |
Options.

"Karen LW" Karen wrote in message
I've used the clipboard options menu to turn off the clipboard, but I

can't
seem to make that happen. When I copy and paste, it continues to show up

on
my document - very annoying and in the way! What am I doing wrong?