Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I get .5 line spacing?

If you are setting up a form, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/tblsfldsfms/LinesInForms.htm. The article focuses
on how to "draw lines" in Word which is probably what you need. (Note that
the article also also links to articles on protected forms, but from your
description you don't need that.)

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Lizard" wrote in message
Hi Suzanne,

I am looking for a way to be able to type above an existing line, for
example in a rental agreement I would type a tenant's name above the line.
tried what you suggested below but the name showed as half the size.
Thanks,
Liz

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You can select any spacing you want if you choose Multiple. Enter .5 in
the
box. But you'll probably find that your text is truncated. You may want
reduce the font size and then reduce spacing somewhat less.

"CIMCHUCK" wrote in message
I WANT TO USE 1/2, OR .5 LINE SPACING FOR LIST TO FIT POCKET CALLENDAR.
ANY
HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED.