garfield-n-odie

What version of Word? What version of Works? Works word processing
files all have a .wps extension, but the format of .wps files has
changed in successive versions. All versions of Word come with some
kind of file converter for Works .wps files (Word 2000 comes with a
Works 4.0 .wps converter, Word 2002 comes with a Works 7.0 .wps
converter, etc.) that you can install from the Word/Office CD. A Works
6.0 .wps converter can be downloaded from the Microsoft website.

Michael wrote:
I can't seem to open any files in the .wps format (I think this is MS Works).
Is there an easy way to do this?

When I try to open them up in MS Word, it comes out as jibberish.