AIngersoll

I have a catalog merge document that has multiple sections that pull data
from the same Microsoft Access Query but format the information differently
in various sections of the document.
As an example, I have a section that lists product part numbers with
associated descriptions and in another section the product part numbers need
to be listed again but with pricing information.
I do not control the document format so I am not at liberty to rearrange the
document.

Lacking a record control command, can you think of any tricks that might
accomplish the same results?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

This is not possible. What exactly are you trying to achieve?

AIngersoll wrote:
I am trying to reset the record pointer back to the first record
after having gone through the records once in a previous section of
the catalog merge document.