Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
[email protected] andy.cotgreave@gmail.com is offline

Default Keeping split cells together across page breaks

Hi,
I have a mail merge catalogue. Each item has one row with 10 cells,
left to right.

I have split the first cell into two cells (one column, two rows) in
order to improve my formatting.

However, now a page break can appear between the upper and lower cell
in the first column of the catalogue, and I want to prevent that.

Does anyone know a way of preventing this (preferably without VBA, but
it's fine if that's the only way) - i want each of the two new cells
in the first column to always be on the same page.

(Word 2003, Windows XP)

Thanks!

Andy