Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
TimvG TimvG is offline

Default I HATE the new versions of Office

Try this:

http://www.officelabs.com/#searchcommands

- Tim

On Dec 22, 6:46*am, Linda C wrote:
I hate the new versions - when I called, I was told that the 2010 version
goes back to many of the ways of doing things in the older versions. *Well,
it DOESN'T. *You still have a bunch of tabs to look through for what you want
and then, half the time, I still can't find it. *Help didn't answer the
questions either. *I am SOOOO frustrated with these new programs.

Why does Microsoft think they have to keep adding bells and whistles to
things? *Can't they sell a version that is simplified for people who aren't
trying to publish? *

I have spent 20 minutes trying to figure out how to insert a column in this
2010 version in an existing table. *It was so simple in the 95 version.