Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
michaelberrier michaelberrier is offline

Default Find/Replace specific character

As silly as it sound, I did try it and it failed before, but I think I
had a bad option checked. I just tried it again and now it's fine.

Thank for saving me from myself.

On Jan 23, 11:01 pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
Have you tried searching for and then searching for ?

Word MVP FAQ site:http://word.mvps.org

"michaelberrier" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

I need to remove "" and "" from a document full of them so that it
may be adapted to an html page for obvious reasons. I'm trying to use
Find & Replace to just remove those two characters but have only found
solutions that will eliminate all punctuation which is not what I want.

What is the syntax to make find/replace work or, failing that, a macro
to do the job?

Thanks to all.