Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Raffi Raffi is offline

Default saving toolbars - Word 2003

Thanks - so to transfer my toolbar settings from computer to computer all I
would need to do is transfer this file, normal.dot? Where would I find that?
(It doesn't seem to come up in my searches.)

Thanks!

Raffi

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Unless you've specifically chosen to save these customizations in another
template, they're stored in Normal.dot. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/General/FilesToBackup.htm

"Raffi" wrote in message
How do I save my toolbar settings from one computer to another? I'm

planning
to format my computer but would like to save my toolbar settings. Is

there a
file somewhere that has it saved?