Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Mass mail with OE 6

Personally, I would rename all the MAPI32.dll files, run fixmapi, see which
folder a new mapi32.dll appeared in, and see if your system then works. Then
I'd probably just make a note to myself that I renamed the other ones. But
you could rename the other ones and see if your system /still/ works.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Pierewiet" wrote in message
Thanks for the advice.
There are 3 = mapi32.dll.
mapi32.dll in folder C:\WINDOWS|system32 ;
mapi32.dll in folder C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSK
and MAPI32.DLL in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1043
and also a MSMAPI32.DLL folder C:\Program Files\Common
Files\System\MSMAPI\1043
Your Microsoft advice speaks of the first one?

Pierewiet.