Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Pierewiet Pierewiet is offline

Default Mass mail with OE 6

Changed InstallCmd in InstallCmd2.
OE is running normal. I did sent a msg to 3 accounts but received no msg's!
50 minutes later i did sent via webmail the same msg to the 3 accounts and 1
minute after i received the msg from webmail the "old" msg's! Accidental?

Rename InstallCmd2 in InstallCmd again?

but how difficult would it be for you to reinstall
Windows XP?
you could try going into Office setup and go
through the process of removing Outlook again

Never did this! Have to ask my (outdoor) son.

You didn't install Office without Outlook on your system, just removed it as
i did?

P.