Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default How can I define text, and then repeat it using fields?

Use the StyleRef field, referencing the Title Style. The field will then
find the nearest preceding occurrence of the Title Style and insert it.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Erich_von_Pica" wrote in message
I have many sections in a document. At the beginning of each section there
is
a title. This title is repeated on subsequent pages in a smaller format. I
would like to change the main title and have subsequent pages updated
automatically. I think FIELDS should be used but do not know how to. Any
help?

Thank you
Erich