I have a document that does not contain and has never contained any macros.
It did at one time have a keyboard shortcut assigned to a Wingdings
character, and I would get a macro message on opening. Perhaps my logic was
incorrect, but that was the conclusion I drew.

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote in message
Hi Suzanne,

FWIW, I found that a keyboard shortcut saved in a document will be

tagged as
a "macro," and you'll get the warning dialog for it.

????I don't think so.... Certainly doesn't happen here.

Cindy Meister