Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Paragraphs into one?

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CleanWebText.htm

Adrian wrote:
I sometimes need to copy and paste documents from different programs
to MS Word. A lot of times, formatting gets lost in the translation.
Is there a command in Word to select different contiguous paragraphs
then make them into one big paragraph?
Right now, what I do is go to each and every start of the paragraph
(as translated in Word) and backspace my way into uniting the
different paragraphs which makes this task very tedious. I remember
using Wordstar when I was a kid and it had the option to actually
unite several paragraphs.