La Vonna

Okay, thank for all of your help though. I really appreciate it.

"Cindy Meister" wrote:

No, there isn't.

-- Cindy

"La Vonna" wrote:

Okay, I am sorry but I still can't find what I am looking for or maybe I am
just not knowledgable enough to know that the answer is right in front of me.
Let me explain.

I have a list of addresses, that I am always updating, from which I print
envelopes. In the 2000 mail merge, when I opened the data form and added a
new entry and hit close, mail merge would automatically resort the table to
make it conform to the sort order that I previously saved. Now every time I
add a new entry I have to click on the view source button that opens the
table and resort it manually. Is there any way to make mail merge do that by
itself again?

"Cindy Meister" wrote:

OK, now I can visualize what you mean :-)

You can still work with the previous interface to enter and manage your Word
table data. In the 2002/2003 section of my website's mail merge FAQ you'll
find instructions on how to access the older interfaces.
http://homepage/swissonline.ch/cindymeister

-- Cindy

"La Vonna" wrote:

The data is stored in a word table that mail merge created.

I used office 2000 before.

Thanks for your help!!
La Vonna

"Cindy Meister" wrote:

What application holds your data? Excel? Access? Something else?

Which version of Word did you use before moving to 2003?

-- Cindy

"La Vonna" wrote:

Earlier versions of word would automatically sort entries to my data source
as I input them but since I have gotten office pro 2003 it doesn't do it
anymore. Now everytime I add an entry I have to view the source and sort it
manually. Is there a setting that I can change that will make Word do this
for me?