Pop

Default Word HTML filters

Hi,
XP Pro, SP2/fix, Office 2002, SP3, 2.6GHz, 512 Ram, 80gig+80gig
(non RAID), no virus, no spyware/malware, all up to date.

The MS web site has an HTML filter to remove the Word-specific
stuff from web pages it creates. I just downloaded and installed
it, but nothing changed.
According to the site, there should be an "Export To" option
added to the File menu. The file menu (actually all menues) are
unchanged.

I already had the SaveAs HTML(filtered) option listed, but did
the download because it seemed to claim to remove more than the
filter I already had.

Is there a diffeerence between the missing "Export To" option and
the Save As HTML(filtered) option?

Also, I do not see anything that looks like the new HTML filter
in the Add/Remove listing: Should it show there?

Is there any way to get Word 2k2 to write code like win97 did?
I'd really like to take Word97 off this machine.

Any advice/assistance greatly appreciated.
TIA,

Pop
---
I may or may not know what I'm saying, but if I
have nothing to say, that's what I say!