Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2007 Language

What are those dozen or more "language packs" that appear as Optional
Upgrades whenever I look at Upgrade History?

On Jan 19, 7:52*pm, Todd Mathison [MSFT]
wrote:
You can also buy an inexpensive "language pack" that allows you to switch the
ribbon and dialog boxes to Japanese. *The language pack also comes with
proofing tools such as a spell-checker.

This site has more information about language packs:

English site:http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/su...113661033.aspx
Japanese site:http://office.microsoft.com/ja-jp/su...113661041.aspx

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote:
The easiest way is to buy your copy of Office in Japan.

But in Regional and Language Options, you can change the language
Windows operates in -- differently depending on your version of
Windows.

On Jan 19, 12:04 pm, Ricku\y wrote:
How do I set the toolbar and all the bottoms to Japanese?