Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Automatic file name proposal

? When I save a file that has some content in it, all the words up to the
first punctuation mark appear as the filename. Sometimes I keep it, sometimes
I shorten it, sometimes I replace it. (Word2007)

On Wednesday, November 21, 2018 at 9:31:05 AM UTC-5, KIF wrote:
Long ago in Word there was automatic proposed the first text in a letter
as the name of the file. I liked this very much.

Today there is not any name proposed other then "Document"

Can this saving proposal be turned on like it was before?