Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Suzanne Suzanne is offline

Default Merge line items on 2 page form

I have a two page form.

The room number {MERGEFIELD "ROOM" } is on the first page

I want to put the names of all people assigned to the room on the second page.

I need a new form started for each room.

I've tried variations of the following, obviously with no success:

{ IF { MERGESEQ } = "1" "{ MERGEFIELD CITY }" "" }{ SET Place1 { MERGEFIELD
CITY }} { If { Place2 } { Place1 }" { MERGEFIELD CITY }¶

{ MERGEFIELD EMPLOYEE } { MERGEFIELD SALES }" "{ MERGEFIELD EMPLOYEE } {
MERGEFIELD SALES }" }{ SET Place2 { MERGEFIELD CITY }}¶

Where, in my case, "CITY" is "ROOM; "EMPLOYEE" is "LAST"; "SALES" is "FIRST"

Help... please...

Suzanne