AFS

I have had the same problem for quite a long time. THere seems to be no
warning. I haven't been able to figure out if I'm typing certain letters in a
particular order that triggers this. I have to either reboot or shut down the
computer temporarily in order to get back to normal. This is a real problem.
I transcribe some phone interviews and when the keys start jumping around,
that's it. I'm done!
DOes anyone have a solution or has anyone else had this problem?

"cottonwy" wrote:

I sure hope someone can help me with this. I am trying to type in word and
do envelopes and when I type on the keyboard it does not type what I had
type. ie: "dog" it would be "jsd" or something like that not the dog that I
typed. Please e-mail me at if you have any suggestions on
how to correct this. Thank you.