Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Closing windows...driving me CRAZY!

See €œWD: Word Quits Unexpectedly When Selecting a Document from the Windows
Taskbar€
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=555169

"Frustrated" wrote in message
I am running Word 2003. Here's the issue: when I have multiple documents
open and swap between them by minimizing and maximizing they occasionally
close. Word closes altogether and looses everything since my last save.
This is happening on a regular basis, I have to save after just about

every
sentence or at least before I flip back to another doc. I have to go

between
multiple docs often for coping and pasting.

Has anyone else had this problem? Any fixes?! I'm fearful for the life

of
my laptop if this continues!