Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Martin_1185[_2_] Martin_1185[_2_] is offline

Default Page numbering on landscape pages!

Hi Terry,

Thanks for your comment. I wonder if the reason is that Word started out
simply as a word processor. Over the years, it has grown, but unfortunately,
some functionality has been left by the way-side.

Why is it that Adobe FrameMaker can produce the required effect?!?!?!

Martin.

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

We have been and still are pestering MS to provide just that too. You'd
think it was easy but obviously there's more to it than can be seen.